Discover Egypt (6 Nights & 7 Days)
Visit Cairo and Sharm El Sheikh.
Package Includes :
- 3 nights accommodation at Ramses Hilton 5* or similar in Cairo (standard room).
- 3 nights accommodation at Grand Oasis Resort 4* or similar in Sharm El Sheikh on Full Board basis.
- Daily Buffet Breakfast except on Day 1.
- Full Board Meal Plan while you stay at Sharm El Sheikh Resort.
- Full day visit of the Great Pyramids of Giza, Sphinx, papyrus fair, perfume factory and cotton shop. (Ticket inside the Pyramid is not included).
- Arrival Transfer from Cairo International Airport to Cairo Hotel.
- Transfer from Cairo Hotel to Sharm El Sheikh.
- Transfer from Sharm El Sheikh to Cairo Hotel.
- Departure transfer from Cairo Hotel to Cairo International Airport
- International air ticket, Domestic ticket if any, Airport taxes & Visa charges.
- Laundry, telephone, optional excursions and other items of a personal nature.
- Mandatory tipping to Van driver of USD 5 per person per day is not included in the price.
- City taxes – To be paid at the hotel.
- Cost of PCR Test is not included & any medical examination will be treated as actual.
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary or ‘Package Inclusions’.
Starting from AED 3,330 per person in double room.
Terms And Conditions
- Travel Validity: FIXED DATES ONLY.
- Black out period will attract surcharges and above rates could differ.
- Surcharges wherever applicable will be advised at the time of booking.
- The rates are subject to availability of hotel accommodation and sightseeing tours at the time of booking. We reserve the right to use an alternate hotel accommodation of an equal or higher standard. If we source a more expensive alternative, we reserve the right to requote based on the higher rates.
Price AED 3330
|Day 1||Welcome to Cairo International Airport, you will meet a representative who may assist you through immigration and customs formalities. Later you will have a transfer to the hotel selected. Overnight stay in Cairo.|
|Day 2||Cairo After breakfast, with an early start you will have a full day visit of the Great Pyramids of Giza, Sphinx, papyrus fair, perfume factory and cotton shop. Continue visits of the Egyptian Museum and Khan El Khalili Bazaar. Indian Dinner is included. Overnight stay in Cairo. (B, D)|
|Day 3||Cairo to Sharm El Sheikh (By road) Post breakfast, check out from the hotel – you will proceed for your onward journey to Sharm El Sheikh. Welcome to Sharm El Sheikh - The southern coast of the Gulf of Aqaba, between Tiran Island and Ras Mohammed National Park, features some of the world’s most amazing underwater scenery. The crystal-clear waters and incredible variety of exotic fish darting in and out of the colourful coral reefs have made this a scubadiving paradise. Purpose-built Sharm El Sheikh occupies a prime position here, devoting itself solely to sun-and-sea holidays offering a family-friendly vibe and resort comforts, with world-class diving thrown in. Overnight stay in Sharm El Sheikh. (B, L, D)|
|Day 4||Sharm El Sheikh – Day Free Today breakfast at the hotel and rest of the day free for leisure activities. If you wish to explore the amazing marine life of Tiran, then we recommend the “Snorkeling trip” - Tiran Island offers some of the best snorkeling off Sharm el Sheikh, but its waters is difficult to reach independently. Make the most of its fish-filled reefs and other nearby snorkeling spots on this fullday boat trip. Relax aboard a comfortable boat, make stops to snorkel along the coast and around Tiran, and enjoy an onboard lunch, sodas, and air-conditioned return minivan transfers to make your day complete. Overnight stay in Sharm El Sheikh. (B, L, D)|
|Day 5||Sharm El Sheikh – Day Free After breakfast, full day at leisure to explore the city on your own. Overnight stay in Sharm El Sheikh. (B, L, D)|
|Day 6||Sharm El Sheikh to Cairo (By Road) Post breakfast, check out from the hotel – you will proceed for your return journey to Cairo. Free time on your own to explore the city of Cairo. In the sprawling capital of Egypt, Cairo, one can find a smorgasbord of souks and bazaars to choose from. Khan El Khalili is one of the oldest markets in Egypt and the Middle East. It’s located in Cairo’s Islamic area and dates back all the way to 1382. If you want to learn more about the Islamic history of Cairo and Egypt, this market is a must. Souq El Gom’aa (Friday’s Market) - Souq El Gom’aa is a popular, non-tourist market where you can find just about anything and everything, or as Egyptians say “from needle to rock”. It’s perfect if you’re not sure what you’re shopping for and also, the prices are affordable! Overnight stay in Cairo. (B)|
|Day 7||Depart from Cairo After breakfast, check out from hotel and proceed to the airport for your flight back home. (B)|