DISCOVER MALTA 6 DAYS
Discover Malta 6 days (5 Nights & 6 Days)
Whether you’re a history buff, a night owl, an adrenaline junkie, or simply a rambler wishing to be bowled over by natural splendour, the list of things to do in Malta is endless. Whatever you’re looking for in a holiday, with so much to see and do, a trip to the Maltese Islands is an unmissable experience for any type of traveller.
Package Includes :
- 5 nights accommodation in Dolmen Hotel Malta (4* hotel) or Similar.
- Daily breakfast.
- Return Transfer: Airport – Hotel – Airport.
- Full Day Tour: Valletta & the Malta Experience.
- Half Day Mdina Tour.
- Half Day: Three Cities Tour.
- Travel Insurance with Covid19 coverage
Package Excludes :
- To provide you with flexibility and the latest flight offers, we don’t include international flights. Our specialists will be able to find the best travel options to suit you.
- Visa charges, optional excursions and other items of a personal nature.
- Peak/festival period surcharge.
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary or ‘Package Inclusions’.
Starting from AED 1,630 per person in double room.
Terms And Conditions
- Black out period will attract surcharges and above rates could differ.
- Surcharges wherever applicable will be advised at the time of booking.
- The rates are subject to availability of flights, hotel accommodation and sightseeing tours at the time of booking. We reserve the right to use an alternate hotel accommodation of an equal or higher standard. If we source a more expensive alternative, we reserve the right to re-quote based on the higher rates.
Price AED 1630
|Day 1||Arrival at Malta airport and transfer to the hotel. Overnight stay in Dolmen Hotel Malta (4* hotel) or Similar.|
|Day 2||Valletta & the Malta Experience with Valletta & the Malta Experience Breakfast at the hotel. Morning Pick up from 8:30-9:15 according to the hotel location, Our guided tour through the vibrant streets of Valletta will allow you to discover the beauty and charm of the fortified city built by the Knights in 1566. The Order of St. John ruled over the islands for 268 years and left a unique cultural legacy of which Valletta is the prime example., We first enjoy a breathtaking view of the Grand Harbour from the Upper Baracca Gardens. Then we visit St. John’s Co-Cathedral, including the Caravaggio masterpieces in the Oratory, the Flemish tapestries and the church museum. The Co-Cathedral houses one of the most beautiful marble inlaid floors in the world. Going down Republic Street you will walk past the Grand Master’s Palace and the recently restored St. George’s Square before watching the Malta Experience, an audiovisual show where Malta’s history throughout the centuries is brought back to life. Overnight stay in Dolmen Hotel Malta (4* hotel) or Similar.|
|Day 3||Mdina Tour Breakfast at the hotel. Pick up from 8:30-9:30 according to the hotel location., A half day tour of Malta`s medieval city of Mdina, Malta`s former capital. The narrow, winding streets, dating back to medieval times, lead to the imposing bastions, commanding a magnificent panorama of the island. On the way there, you will discover different styles of architecture including Siculo- Norman palaces and other baroque buildings of great historical importance. Time stands still in this “Silent City” which is a film-maker’s paradise., Leaving Mdina through the ‘Greek Gate’, we proceed to the cliffs at Dingli. The tour ends with a visit to the San Anton botanical gardens situated near the Presidential Palace, which you will be able to admire for outside. Overnight stay in Dolmen Hotel Malta (4* hotel) or Similar.|
|Day 4||Breakfast at the hotel. Full day at leisure to explore the city on your own. Overnight stay in Dolmen Hotel Malta (4* hotel) or Similar.|
|Day 5||Breakfast at the hotel. Discover the Grand Harbour area opposite Valletta known as the Three Cities: Vittoriosa, Cospicua and Senglea, where the Knights of St. John first settled in 1530. Driving past Cospicua we reach Vittoriosa for a walking tour through the narrow streets in the shaded of historic buildings, including the first auberges of the various languages of the Order. At the Vittoriosa waterfront we take a typical harbour boat (dghajsa) for a tour of the colourful harbour creeks., From the Senglea Garden, situated at the tip of the peninsula, enjoy a stunning 360 ° view of the Grand Harbour, including the impressive Fort Sant Angelo from where Grand Master La Valette led the defence of the island during the Great Siege of 1565. Overnight stay in Dolmen Hotel Malta (4* hotel) or Similar.|
|Day 6||After breakfast, check out from hotel and get transferred to the airport for departure.|