Essential Egypt (4 Nights & 5 Days)
Visit Cairo and Sharm El Sheikh.
Package Includes :
- 2 nights accommodation in Cairo at a 4* hotel.
- 2 nights accommodation in Sharm El Sheikh at a 4* hotel.
- Daily breakfast.
- Cairo International Airport To Hotel transfer.
- Cairo To Sharm el Sheikh transfer.
- Hotel To Sharm el-Sheikh International Airport transfer.
- Full Day Egypt City Tour
- Travel insurance.
Package Excludes :
- To provide you with flexibility and the latest flight offers, we don’t include international flights. Our specialists will be able to find the best travel options to suit you.
- Visa charges, optional excursions and other items of a personal nature.
- Peak/festival period surcharge.
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary or ‘Package Inclusions’.
Starting from AED 2,880 per person in double room.
Terms And Conditions
- Travel Validity: 1st September 2021 till 31st March 2022.
- Black out period will attract surcharges and above rates could differ.
- Surcharges wherever applicable will be advised at the time of booking.
- The rates are subject to availability of hotel accommodation and sightseeing tours at the time of booking. We reserve the right to use an alternate hotel accommodation of an equal or higher standard. If we source a more expensive alternative, we reserve the right to re-quote based on the higher rates.
Price AED 2880
|Day 1||Welcome to Cairo. Upon arrival at the Airport you will be met by our local representative who will transfer you to the city hotel. Overnight stay in Cairo.|
|Day 2||Full Day Cairo City Tour (Vehicle: Medium Car) Breakfast at the hotel. Our representative will pick you up and begin your guided tour to Egyptian museum of antiquities, which was established in 1902 near the city center in Cairo. On display is a rare collection of 5000 years of art — the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to the Tutankhamen collection of treasures, gold, and jewelry, as it was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1920’s when his tomb was excavated. Next on the itinerary is the Renown Citadel that was built by Saladin in the 12th Century and was the seat of power for the following 700 years. , In the afternoon we will visit the Khan El Khalili Bazaars that dates back to 1382. Shops in this district are legendary for fine brassware, copper, perfumes, leather, silver, gold, antiques and more! Everything for sale in these shops is negotiable, be prepared to bargain for goods sold in this exciting maze of shops! At the end of the day we will transfer you back to your hotel. Overnight stay in Cairo.|
|Day 3||Cairo - Sharm el Sheikh (Vehicle : Hiace) Breakfas at the hotel. The driver will take you to Sharm el Sheikh (6 Hrs /505 Kms approx.). Along the way you’ll have the opportunity to take breaks for refreshments and photography. Overnight stay in Sharm El Sheikh.|
|Day 4||Breakfast at the hotel. Full day at leisure for optional tours or explore the city on your own. Overnight stay in Sharm El Sheikh.|
|Day 5||After breakfast, check out from hotel and get transferred to the Airport for departure.|