PETRA DESERT MARATHON
Petra Desert Marathon (5 Nights & 6 Days)
Run back in time! Challenge yourself to a desert run in legendary settings! Starting in the ancient cave city of Petra, the Petra Desert Marathon leads runners past the incredible tombs, mountainside carvings, and caves before venturing into the arid, lunar-like landscapes of the Jordanian desert. Runners can choose between the marathon or half-marathon! Rich in history, culture and scenic nature, Jordan offers its visitors superb possibilities for an exciting vacation. From the splendid ruins of Petra and the vast and awe-inspiring Wadi Rum desert, to a float in the Dead Sea - Jordan has something for everyone to enjoy, not to mention the warm hospitality of the Jordanian people.
Package Includes :
- 5 nights accommodation
- Meet and greet on arrival
- Arrival transfer
- 4 scheduled departure transfers
- Transportation as per itinerary
- English speaking tour leader
- 3-days entry to Petra
- Meals as per the itinerary
- Celebration dinner
Package Excludes :
- To provide you with flexibility and the latest flight offers, we don’t include international flights. Our specialists will be able to find the best travel options to suit you.
- Visa charges, optional excursions and other items of a personal nature.
- Travel and health insurance.
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary or ‘Package Inclusions’.
Starting from USD 1,295 per person in double room.
Terms And Conditions
- Black out period will attract surcharges and above rates could differ.
- Surcharges wherever applicable will be advised at the time of booking.
- The rates are subject to availability of hotel accommodation and sightseeing tours at the time of booking. We reserve the right to use an alternate hotel accommodation of an equal or higher standard. If we source a more expensive alternative, we reserve the right to re-quote based on the higher rates.
Price AED 1295
|Day 1||31 August: Arrival day then transfer to Dead Sea.|
|Day 2||01 September: Full day at leisure in Dead Sea.|
|Day 3||02 September: Transfer to Petra, race briefing and pasta dinner.|
|Day 4||03 September: Petra Desert Marathon.|
|Day 5||04 September: Petra sightseeing and celebration dinner.|
|Day 6||05 September: Departure.|