Trabzon, Turkey (3 Nights & 4 Days)
Trabzon is a city on the Black Sea coast of northeast Turkey. Built as a church in the 13th century, the city's Hagia Sophia has served as a hospital and a museum, but today is a mosque with restored ceiling frescoes. The Trabzon Museum, set in an early-20th-century mansion with rococo and art-nouveau elements, traces the city’s history with archaeological and ethnographic exhibitions
Package Includes :
- 3 nights hotel accommodation in Trabzon
- Daily breakfast
- Return airport transfers.
- Full day Trabzon city tour.
Package Excludes :
- To provide you with flexibility and the latest flight offers, we don’t include international flights. Our specialists will be able to find the best travel options to suit you.
- Visa charges, travel insurance, optional excursions and other items of a personal nature.
- Peak/festival period surcharge.
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary or ‘Package Inclusions’.
Starting from AED 1,540 per person in double room.
Terms And Conditions
- Black out period will attract surcharges and above rates could differ.
- Surcharges wherever applicable will be advised at the time of booking.
- The rates are subject to availability of flights, hotel accommodation and sightseeing tours at the time of booking. We reserve the right to use an alternate hotel accommodation of an equal or higher standard. If we source a more expensive alternative, we reserve the right to re-quote based on the higher rates.
Price AED 1540
|Day 1||On arrival at Trabzon airport, you will be greeted by our representative and you will be transferred to the Hotel. Overnight stay at a hotel in Trabzon.|
|Day 2||Breakfast at the hotel. Full-day Trabzon City Tour. Overnight stay at a hotel in Trabzon.|
|Day 3||Breakfast at the hotel. Full day at leisure. Overnight stay at a hotel in Trabzon.|
|Day 4||After breakfast, check out from the hotel then you will be transferred to Trabzon International Airport for your onward journey.|