Vienna, Austria (3 Nights & 4 Days)
Package Includes :
- 3 nights accommodation in Vienna at a 4* hotel.
- Daily breakfast.
- Return airport transfers.
- Full Day Danube Valley on Seat in Coach (Vienna).
- Travel insurance with Covid-19 coverage.
Package Excludes :
- To provide you with flexibility and the latest flight offers, we don’t include international flights. Our specialists will be able to find the best travel options to suit you.
- Visa charges, optional excursions and other items of a personal nature.
- Peak/festival period surcharge.
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary or ‘Package Inclusions’
Starting from AED 1,325 per person in double room.
Terms And Conditions
- Travel Validity: 1st September 2021 till 31st March 2022.
- Black out period will attract surcharges and above rates could differ.
- Surcharges wherever applicable will be advised at the time of booking.
- The rates are subject to availability of hotel accommodation and sightseeing tours at the time of booking. We reserve the right to use an alternate hotel accommodation of an equal or higher standard. If we source a more expensive alternative, we reserve the right to re-quote based on the higher rates.
Price AED 1325
|Upon arrival at Vienna International Airport you will be met by our local representative who will transfer you to the city hotel. Overnight stay in Vienna.
|Full Day Danube Valley (Vienna) (Vehicle: Seat in Coach) Breakfast at the hotel. 0900 hrs Full-day excursion, which will show you the beauty of the Wachau. Through this romantic scenery full of history and legends the Danube winds its way past charming old villages and steep vineyards. The old castles tell us about the former importance of this trade- and traffic way, one of them - Dürnstein - especially famous, because here King Richard Lionheart was imprisoned while waiting for his ransom to arrive from England, raised by his faithful Minstrel Blondel. The heart of the Wachau is the old winemerchants’ town Krems. To complete this day of highlights you will visit Melk, the “Cradle of Austria“, the magnificent Benedictine Abbey, a pearl of the Austrian Baroque. Lunch included. After the tour return to Vienna for overnight stay.
|Breakfast at the hotel. Full day at leisure for optional tours or explore the city on your own. Overnight stay in Vienna.
|After breakfast, check out from hotel and get transferred to the airport for departure.