- 05 Feb
Al Ain City Tour
On this excursion from Dubai, take in a revitalizing different aspect of the UAE. Visit the beautiful city of Al Ain in the United Arab Emirates, which is home to forts, museums, parks, and primarily Jebel Hafeet, the second-largest mountain in the UAE.
The Al Ain tour allows you to capture outstanding city attractions. From Jebel Hafeet, the country's tallest mountain offering commanding views of the city to Al Jahili Fort, home to the largest museum with intriguing exhibits. Also, the renowned Camel Market, where you can get close looks at various camel species. Followed by the famous Al Ain Zoo and Al Ain Mall.
Book your Al Ain City Tour now.
This tour takes us to the greenest of the emirates - Al Ain. This 'garden city' boasts a popular university, located at 120km from Dubai.
- Lunch AED 100 per person
- Pickup from Hotel or Residence
- Museum of Al Ain
- Oasis of Al Ain
- Al Ain For
- Archaeological Park
- The Al Ain Mall
- Camel Market
- Mountain Jabel Hafeet
- Oman's border
- The AL Ain Zoo
- Unlimited Water
- Drop off at your Hotel or Residence
- Food is not included
- This is only outside visa tour
- Smoking and Littering in public places are punishable offenses
- Daily except Fridays and government-declared holidays
|8 Hours (Approx)||Hotel / Apartment||Daily||English/Arabic|
Book Evening Al Ain City Tour
- Cancellation of Tour reservation prior to 24 hours will be fully refunded
- Cancellation within 24 hours is not acceptable & full amount will be charged
- Refund mode of payment would be the same as received
- Online payment refund takes 14 Working days to reflect amount into your account after processing